The 29-year-old actress shared that “it’s a wonderful feeling – and a new one for me – to be in something that’s well reviewed.”
“I’d said to everyone [around me], ‘I don’t want to know.’ I wasn’t expecting great reviews,” she told the Herald Sun about her role in the Terence Rattigan play.
Sienna revealed some of her style tips with the newspaper: Mix stripes with prints; invest in great belts and big earrings; and wear every outfit with confidence!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!