The singer, whose favorite designers include DVF, Opening Ceremony, J. Crew, and Boxing Kitten, recently signed a modeling contract with Next Model Management.
In an interview with Vogue Italia, the new aunt spoke about becoming Rimmel’s first black spokesperson.
“I don’t by any means consider myself the most qualified for model material,” she told the magazine. “I think that people tend to respond to what is real. Black women carry that flame with so much ease and confidence. It is being captured and celebrated on all fronts in fashion now.”
Solange is finishing up her third album. “There are a lot of songs about sex,” she confessed to V magazine. “It’s the kind of record you put on when your man is coming over, when you’re with your girls. There are songs that make you wanna dance because we were kind of partying our way through the record, but it’s very chill.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!