Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share:
On always being passionate about activism: “It’s funny. As a kid, I asked my mom if I could start a beach clean up on Saturdays with my friends. She said, ‘Well, Sweetheart, I don’t think many six-year-olds are going to want to go to the beach and pick up trash on Saturday.’ But, I was very gung ho about the whole thing. Causes and social issues have always really registered with me.”
On doing the right thing: “I think I’ve always had a very clear idea of what’s right and wrong. And a very clear sense that we should always try to do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. It’s something that I think baffled my parents at moments, but they’ve been really supportive, too. They’ve given me an exceptional education, from the time that I was a little girl.”
For more from Sophia, visit ZooeyMagazine.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!