The event was in celebration of Nuit Blance, DC’s first overnight contemporary arts festival. The energy all over the city on Saturday was none other than electric!
The night at SUBMERGE began with a performance from a local dance crew, then transitioned into a fashion presentation featuring clothing from area boutiques like Tari, Redeem, It’s Vintage Darling, Treasury, Current Boutique, and Dr. K’s. Local make-up guru Yaneek Proctor shared her talents, while the crew at Salon Cielo styled hair to perfection. Recording artist Alison Carney put the icing on the cake with an exhilarating performance that ended with her hit single ‘Japanese Candy’. Congratulations to Peter Chang, Brandon Hill, and DYDC for executing a seamless event. If you missed it, check out some amazing shots here…
Love this post?
- Willow Smith Serves Up New Collaboration With Stance Socks
- Chloe Moretz Shines In Coach Spring/Summer 2016 Spread
- (Photos) DC Fashion Week Model Auditions – Behind the Scenes 1.10.16
- Louis Vuitton Stars A Video Game Character For Spring-Summer 2016 Campaign
- Burberry 2015 Christmas Campaign Is Inspired By Billy Elliot