The event was in celebration of Nuit Blance, DC’s first overnight contemporary arts festival. The energy all over the city on Saturday was none other than electric!
The night at SUBMERGE began with a performance from a local dance crew, then transitioned into a fashion presentation featuring clothing from area boutiques like Tari, Redeem, It’s Vintage Darling, Treasury, Current Boutique, and Dr. K’s. Local make-up guru Yaneek Proctor shared her talents, while the crew at Salon Cielo styled hair to perfection. Recording artist Alison Carney put the icing on the cake with an exhilarating performance that ended with her hit single ‘Japanese Candy’. Congratulations to Peter Chang, Brandon Hill, and DYDC for executing a seamless event. If you missed it, check out some amazing shots here…
Love this post?
- Kendall Jenner Checks In at Cannes Launch of “Fendi By Karl Lagerfeld” Book!
- Embarrassed by Your Small Breasts? Bathing Suit Tips for a Larger Looking Chest
- Bag Of The Week – Louis Vuitton Dora PM
- Pharrell Williams And Adidas Originals Unveil Jacquard Collection
- (Video) Rihanna Is Fierce in Dior’s Secret Garden Clip: Watch Here!