The Atlanta native left the Forrest City Correctional Facility in Arkansas early this morning.
T.I., 30, and wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle were arrested September 1, 2010, on suspicion of drug possession during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, violating the terms of his probation following his term behind bars for a 2008 weapons conviction.
This morning’s leave ends his 11-month sentence. MTV reports that he’s on his way to a halfway house, though his publicist would only confirm that he’s left jail.
In any case, T.I. is glad to get back to his family and work.
“Feels great to be back where I belong…Back in the arms of those who need me the most,” he tweeted at 9:30am today.
“The storm is over & da sun back out,” he continued. “IT’S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending!!!!”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!