The hip-hop superstar was released from a halfway house in Atlanta shortly after midnight on Thursday.
The 31-year-old rapper, born Clifford Harris, finished an 11-month sentence for violating the terms of his probation he received after he was convicted of federal weapons charges.
“[He] basically checked out of the halfway house for the last time,” said Chris Burke, spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
Tip was released from an Arkansas prison and sent to the halfway house on August 31. He made a brief return to prison after a dispute with officials, and then returned to the halfway house on September 15.
Unlike his previous release from federal prison, T.I. made a low-key exit in red shorts and a denim jacket, waving to photographers before getting into his chauffeured SUV and driving off.
According to the AP, he will attend the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday and celebrate his homecoming and recent birthday with a brunch in Atlanta on Sunday.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!