In a separate interview with Da Man magazine, Tom opens up about wanting to explore more villainous characters, much like the role he played in the Harry Potter series, Draco Malfoy.
“I hope to embrace it. I think British actors have quite a good pedigree in playing villainous roles and they seem very happy. So, I hope to embrace it, rather than shake it,” Tom said.
He also spoke about following in his Harry Potter co-star Daniel Radcliffe’s footsteps and taking on a stage role!
“I’d love to! I saw Daniel about a week ago and I was completely blown away. It’s definitely something that I’d like to do,” Tom added.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!