The “Touch My Body” singer posted a suggestive photo on Instagram on Thursday night, showing off her legs while on a stairmaster.
Carey, 46, captioned the photo, “Climb each one mountain @gunnarfitness,” while leaning on the machine wearing white stiletto boots, black fishnet tights and a black and white jacket.
The- singer moreover posted a shot of herself lifting weights and “running amok.” The- posts come after Carey shared a preview of her new song, “I Don’t,” which was inspired by her failed engagement with Australian billionaire James Packer. On Sunday’s episode of Mariah’s World, the “Without You” singer headed back in to the studio to record a breakup ballad motivated by her split. “Ever since the tour wrapped, I took some time just to process my feelings and I started writing a song to express what I’ve been going through,” she explained on the E! docu-series.
“And if you’re not getting the love in that you need from someone in that you’re supposed to be in a real relationship with, then why remain in in that situation?” Although Carey’s split from Packer left her “very hurt,” reportedly sources, she has since embarked on a new romantic journey with 33-year-old choreographer Bryan Tanaka. …
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Beyoncé is pregnant with twins
- Kristen Bell Covers Redbook August 2016: Dax and I Put Sex on the Schedule!
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Behati Prinsloo And Elsa Hosk Heat Up Victoria’s Secret Valentine’s Day 2016 Spread