The 36-year-old designer rocked a dress with a thigh-high slit from her own Victoria Beckham collection.
Victoria was nominated for Designer Brand of the Year but lost out to Mulberry.
“It’s great for me to be nominated. I’m just here to celebrate, that’s a really big deal,” she told Sky News. “It gives me a lot of hope for the future of my brand.”
Also in attendance: Alexa Chung, who won the British Style award that was voted by the public, and supermodel Naomi Campbell, who received a Special Recognition award for 25 years in the business.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!