The 46-year-old big screen star worked the red carpet at the Shrine Exposition Center venue in a Marchesa frock with Jimmy Choo shoes before hitting the entrance ahead of the annual Tinseltown celebration of cinema.
Among the esteemed winners, Miss Davis took home Outstanding Performance By A Female Actor In A Leading Role honors while beating out Michelle Williams, Glenn Close, Meryl Streep and Tilda Swinton.
Viola also joined her “The Help” castmates in collecting Best Picture accolades while the night saw Dick Van Dyke present Screen Actors Guild’s 48th Life Achievement Award to Mary Tyler Moore.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!