The Disney darling looks incredible in her photo spread while discussing her convictions about taking a stand for what she believes in.
Coleman shares, “When I talk to people about [standing up for myself], it’s not new. It’s not something I just started doing. I just did it in public, and more people saw it than usual.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!
- Bruce Jenner Unveils “Her” on Vanity Fair July 2015 Cover