The Disney darling looks incredible in her photo spread while discussing her convictions about taking a stand for what she believes in.
Coleman shares, “When I talk to people about [standing up for myself], it’s not new. It’s not something I just started doing. I just did it in public, and more people saw it than usual.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Touch My Body! Mariah Carey Shares Gym Photo Wearing Fishnet Tights and Heels.
- Beyoncé is pregnant with twins
- Kristen Bell Covers Redbook August 2016: Dax and I Put Sex on the Schedule!
- Behati Prinsloo And Elsa Hosk Heat Up Victoria’s Secret Valentine’s Day 2016 Spread