Here’s what the 35-year-old True Blood hottie had to share with the mag:
On Sweden being the hot new country: “Exactly, we’re like the flavor of the month. Next month it will be Finland.”
On nudity: “I notice in interviews in the U.S. all people want to talk about is nudity. You have a half-hour interview, and you spend 25 minutes talking about the nude scenes, and of course, if it makes sense as a scene, I’ll do it.”
On what he misses about home: “Two things only: the change of the seasons, which are so extreme in Sweden, and my mom’s cooking. Those are the only things I really care about.”
For more from Alex, check out Out.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!