The Olympic gold medalist posed for Annie Lebovitz as “Caitlyn” for a cover spread featured in the July 2015 issue of Vanity Fair magazine, sporting a white bustier corset and long, loose curls.
In her interview, Caitlyn explained, “If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!