The 36-year-old actor goes shirtless for a scene that flashes back to his character Auggie’s time in Iraq, finally revealing how he lost is vision.
“Any time his shirt’s coming off, I want him to look the way that I feel like he would look, so that requires me to be kind of miserable for awhile,” Christopher told EW about getting in tip-top shape.
“My dirty little secret is that I hate running. I don’t like cardio. I also really like food and all kinds of food – bread, chocolate, all of the yummy stuff. I up my cardio quite a bit and I start cutting out carbs, sugar, and salt just to try to get as lean as I can,” he added.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!