The 35-year-old soccer stud, who previously posed for Emporio Armani’s underwear campaign, is planning to launch his own line, according to reports.
“[David] has seen how fulfilling it has been for Victoria to branch out into the business and [he] relishes a similar challenge,” a source told MTV U.K.
“It makes sense,” another source revealed to E! News. “He was so big for Armani, why wouldn’t he want do his own collection?”
For the line, David is reportedly teaming up with his manager Simon Fuller and fashion designer Stella McCartney’s husband Alasdhair Willis, who are “focused on turning [him] into a major fashion presence.”
ARE YOU EXCITED for David’s new underwear line?
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!