Fhe 32-year-old actor is crowned Leading Man while the other Men of the Year covers include Drake (Breakout Star), Jeff Bridges (Icon), and Stephen Colbert (Patriot). Scarlett Johansson also has her own cover as Babe of the Year.
In the M.O.T.Y. issue, James talks about taking a class with Michael Warner, one of the founders of queer theory. “Basically it’s a wide-reaching approach to whatever—literature, life, politics. It is on the most basic level an anti-normative approach to all of these subjects,” James explains. “One approach to things might be to classify everything as ‘This is straight, this is gay; this is Republican, this is Democrat,’ whatever. The queer approach is to complicate all of that and see the way all of these different things are intermingled and connected.”
WHAT’S YOUR TAKE on the queer theory? Believe in it?
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!