Here’s what the 23-year-old Footloose star and the mag’s cover girl had to share:
On keeping her fit physique: “I vary my workouts every day because, otherwise, I get bored. I always try to run for 20 to 40 minutes on the beach first. Six days a week is fantastic, but four is great too … I grew up mountain biking in Utah, and I’ve been doing it more recently since working in Miami. I crave danger. I find going fast exhilarating! I adore snowboarding, skiing, and skydiving.”
On boyfriend Ryan Seacrest: “A couple of years ago, my dad asked me if, when I’m on the road by myself, no boyfriend, no family, no dogs to comfort me, I am happy with who I am. That stuck with me. If you don’t know yourself, you can’t really love anybody. Today, I am really happy with who I am and feel like I’m in the right place. I’d met Ryan many times over the years, but we got together at the right time.”
For more on Julianne, check out Self.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!