Here’s what the 43-year-old country star had to share with the talk show host:
On his 2 1/2 year old daughter Sunday Rose: “She sings all the time … We have a piano in the house. We sit around the piano and play.”
On whether he’d encourage her to be in the business: “If it’s sort of a natural thing for her. And I think it’s got to be a passion. If she’s passionate about it, then absolutely.”
On his stint in rehab, four months after marrying Nicole Kidman: “I think the truth is that I wasn’t aware of just where it was at in my life and how it was just going to come down and take me down like it did. I was probably in such a place of denial that I consciously wasn’t aware of it.”
When Ellen points out that Nicole stood by him the entire time, Keith responds, “Remarkably. It’s beautiful.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!