The 36-year-old actor was joined at the gala by his co-star Armie Hammer, as well as the director of the film, Clint Eastwood.
“When I can’t immediately define the character, and there’s an element of mystery to it and still a lot to be explored, that’s when I say yes,” Leo recently told the New York Times about his role in J. Edgar, playing the disgruntled head of the FBI.
“I like those kinds of complicated characters. I just do,” he concluded.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!