The 27-year-old actress and singer (in Kelly Wearstler) helped spread the word about the importance of flea and tick treatments for furry friends, as well as other preventative pet healthcare measures.
“As a dog lover and someone who takes pet health very seriously, I was happy to take the PetArmor Protection Pledge and use PetArmor on my dogs to keep them safe from flea and ticks,” Mandy said in a statement. “I encourage pet owners from coast to coast to make this promise and give back to the pets that bring so much joy to our families.”
FYI: Mandy finished her look with Brian Atwood shoes and Kara Ackerman earrings.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!