“David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago! We’ve been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date,” the 38-year-old How I Met Your Mother star tweeted on Saturday (June 25).
The day before, Neil wrote he’d “sure love to get married. Please, NY Senate, vote in favor of marriage equality today. My family would really appreciate it.”
After the passage of NY’s gay marriage bill, an excited NPH tweeted, “It PASSED! Marriage equality in NY!! Yes!! Progress!! Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this!! A historic night!”
Neil and David are parents to 8-month-old twins, Harper and Gideon.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!