The “Twilight” star kept it simple in a black dress and gold heels while test driving the sharing capabilities of the new Galaxy S III and greeting the lucky 500 Samsung fans who were granted access to the event in the SoHo area of NYC.
Ashley took to Twitter right before the event to gush, “So excited to be hosting the @samsungmobileus ?#GalaxySIII? launch! Can’t wait to see Sebastian Ingross perform!”, then tweeted the next morning, “Both he and the party were awesome!”
The 25-year-old flew into the Big Apple for her hosting gig on Tuesday (June 19) afternoon wearing distressed jeans and a British-flag top after catching her flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!