The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl, who turns 20 next month, couldn’t be any sexier as she models the variety of different cuts and colors contained in her amazing lineup of swimwear.
In a recent interview, Kate told press that working with her “favorite swimsuit line” has been “a dream come true,” and that she’s enjoyed bringing her own flavor to the recipe.
“I love all the embellishments and especially the lingerie details because they make you feel so sexy,” she gushed. Tops and bottoms will sell separately at the $135-$155 price range.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!