Covering his hair with a beanie, the 24-year-old was greeted by fans as he stepped out of the posh eatery while looking suave in a black button up, skinny jeans and dress shoes.
As for his just released film, Zac plays a Marine in “The Lucky One” – a role which saw him lead a group of real Marines through a raid in the opening scene.
And while he certainly got a lot out of the gig, Efron admits that taking on the character was challenging both on his mind and his body, especially as he tried to gain the respect of the group of soldiers.
“I couldn’t have felt any more out of place in the beginning, being a musical-theater geek who wants to come in and play a Marine,” the heartthrob dished. “But, after a couple of hours, they opened up and told wonderful stories that really helped. We needed them to trust us enough that they would tell us the real stories of what it is like over there. There’s no way you can fully appreciate what’s going on over there. But you want to try to understand as much as you can.”
While “The Lucky One” already hit theaters in the States this past Friday, it’s slated to be released in the UK on May 2.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!