The 41-year-old British actress would star opposite Jeremy Renner, who’ll be taking on the role of “an operative from a covert government program,” a character separate from Matt Damon’s Jason Bourne.
Deadline adds that Rachel may have to choose between The Bourne Legacy and Oz: The Great and Powerful, the Sam Raimi-directed flick, which she’s also in talks with for a role.
Bourne starts filming this September, while Oz is planned to go into production this summer.
WOULD YOU LIKE to see Rachel in Bourne or Oz?
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!