Here’s the synopsis of the new season: “Two years after the Tobin case, Ellen (Byrne) has moved on with her life. Now an attorney at her old mentor’s firm, she’s content with her cases and colleagues. Deep down, however, she wants a bigger challenge. When she discovers her friend has been through a traumatic experience while working for High Star, a private security firm hired by the U.S. government to carry out special missions in Afghanistan, she suspects foul play and asks Patty (Close) for help. Patty knows that trying a case against High Star can make Ellen’s career. Or ruin it.”
Also pictured inside: New cast members John Goodman, Chris Messina, and Dylan Baker.
The fourth season premiere of Damages will air on Wednesday, July 13 at 10pm on DIRECTV’s Audience Network.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!