In a statement, the 37 year-old entrepreneur expressed his excitement about continuing to work on the music competition series, saying, “For the last 11 seasons, I’ve had the privilege to be a part of one of television’s most iconic shows. It’s been a wild ride, and I’m excited for my journey with American Idol to continue.”
Aside from “American Idol”, the television mogul has his hands in all sorts of projects with one of the newest ones being a new CMT reality show titled “Melissa and Tye”.
The new series follows couple Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland, along with their daughter, on their journey to Los Angeles and Melissa’s adventure to pursue her Hollywood dreams.
Earlier today, Seacrest took to his Twitter page to promote the new show, writing, “If u have a baby or just like practicing for one, you gotta watch our new @RSP show Melissa and Tye tonight, 9:30/8:30c on CMT :)”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!