The “Mad Money” actress’ attorney Jonathan Wolfe kept tight-lipped about the high-profile breakup, only stating, “This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family.”
“Katie’s primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter’s best interest,” the lawyer added.
At this point, there’s no word on whether or not the official papers have been filed with the court, so stay linked to the GossipCenter for all the latest developments.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!