The driver of the Lexus, Kim Howe, perished in the accident after crashing her vehicle into a Hummer. Since, the Hummer’s five occupants have launched a lawsuit against her estate and are planning on suing Caitlyn Jenner for her role in the crash, as well.
The monetary damages they are seeking is kind of exorbitant, considering that they weren’t killed in the accident. Still, they claim that both Howe and Jenner’s negligence caused the accident in the first place.
What do you think of the Hummer’s occupants’ lawsuit against Jenner and Howe? Is it an attempt at a money grab – or are they justified to get whatever they can for their injuries? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Love this post?
- Lamar Odom Booted From Airplane Due to Vomiting and Drunkenness
- When butt enhancement goes horribly wrong: Woman left with hideous bulge after implant 'flips inside out'
- Christie Brinkley Dating John Mellencamp
- Ian Somerhalder Is Ready For Babies With Wife Nikki Reed
- Victoria Beckham Sparks Divorce Rumors With Tattoo Removals