Here’s what the 41-year-old actor had to share:
On going to the hospital while filming The Bourne Legacy: “I got injured kicking a table and missing and hyper-extending my leg! I had to get an MRI. [My arm also] will be f—ed up for a while. I can’t really grab anything [with one hand].”
On why he hesitated before signing on for Bourne: “It was a game-changer in anonymity. I had to consider how this was going to affect everyone I love – especially myself. The star thing, the celebrity thing is new to me. I don’t want to be a good celebrity, a good f—ing star. I want to be a good human being.”
On the downsides of fame, including pesky gay rumors: “I want my personal life to be personal, and it’s not f—ing true. And I don’t care if you’re talking about things that are true, you’re still talking about my personal life. How about I go peek in your window, take what underwear you wore last night, whose husband you were f—ing, and shove that in the megaphone throughout your neighborhood? How does that feel?”
For more on Jeremy, check out THR.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!