The disgraced NBA player reportedly threw up in the first class area of the aircraft before running to the on-board lavatory to continue emptying the contents of his stomach.
And when he returned to his seat, Odom’s odor was enough for the flight attendants to insist he disembark the plane prior to takeoff. By the time Lamar actually returned to the terminal, passengers were complaining that he’d delayed the departure by an hour.
Love this post?
- When butt enhancement goes horribly wrong: Woman left with hideous bulge after implant 'flips inside out'
- Christie Brinkley Dating John Mellencamp
- Ian Somerhalder Is Ready For Babies With Wife Nikki Reed
- Victoria Beckham Sparks Divorce Rumors With Tattoo Removals
- Caitlyn Jenner: Speed Not A Factor In Deathly Crash