1. It’s not how much money you have, or looks, or power, its presence. It doesn’t really matter what you look like, you can still become a chick magnet! You’ve seen it before. A gorgeous woman walks by, and when you see who’s she’s with, you ask. “How did he get her!.” Usually these men figure they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking a risk.
It truly doesn’t matter how much money you make, whether or not you’re overweight, walk with a limp or are going bald. Many wonderful women would love to have you in their lives.
2. Not presents (PRESENCE). These men are conscious of the dynamics of personality. Make a woman laugh and she will love you. Develop a more active sense of humor if you tend to be too serious, or quiet or shy.
Confident men are irresistible! Learn to become charismatic.
3. You must LISTEN to women in a way that lets them know you heard them. Don’t interrupt! Be an active listener: rephrase what you have just heard. Talk to them as if they have brains, give up the blonde jokes and do not act surprised when you find out she is a neurosurgeon.
4. Give up whining and moaning about your life and women. Go for what you want; learn to live outside your comfort zone long enough to produce results. Risk to get it. Keep going.
5. Learn to be in the moment. Go for what you want and when you think you have tried it all, try something else.
The lesson of the movie, “Only the Lonely with John Candy. Be an original. Carbon copies get thrown away.
6. APPEARANCE COUNTS! Don’t wear beige from head to tow. Dress with style and original flair!
7. One of the first qualifiers is how a man dresses.
8. Tips on hair. Update your hairstyle. Consult an image consultant or tell your hairdresser that you want a “hot” or spicy” hairstyle.
9. Author of Dressing to Win says that people need to have the right amount of sex, money and career in their hairstyle. I agree. Sometimes people have too much sex in their hair. You know the look: too fluffy and flyaway. Men who have too much of a career-only look in their hair can seem pretty boring. The look of money or prosperity comes from shiny, healthy well-trimmed ends and natural looking color.
10. Stay away from flannels, plaids and clothes that make you look like a carbon copy. Note: grooming is more essential than colors.
11. Men: Dress with pizzazz and you’ll increase your success with women.
12. Fashion No-No’s- Men whose cheeks show when they bend over. Wearing T-shirts that are too short and expose rolls of fat above the pants.
Just A FEW. . .
Boring; Four hairs combed over a balding head. You’re fooling no one. Women prefer a shaved head.
13. Use hand lotion and teeth whitener.
14. Make sure your hands are clean (Who wants to touch hands dyed green from mowing the lawn?) Get a manicure if you have never had one.
15. Basic stuff: I know we shouldn’t have to say this, but some people still need to hear it: Don’t forget the toothpaste, mouthwash and deodorant.
16. Attend a Flirting Seminar, hire a Coach or go out with a friend whose flirting skills are impressive.
17. GIVE UP THE CORNY, RUDE, SARCASTIC, SEXUALLY ORIENTED PICK UP LINES all of them. They don’t work
There is a long list for this one. . .Trust me; Do you Come here often; What’s your Sign; Your place or Mine; Lines that Make any reference to Sex
18. Practice the Best Lines
You look wonderful tonight. . .
You look very elegant and sophisticated.
There are more of these. . .
I hope you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.
As soon as I noticed you, I knew that I’d have to find some reason for us to talk.
Love this post?