The crash claimed the life of the driver of the Lexus, Kim Howe, of which she slammed into.
Law enforcement sources claimed that traffic had been stopped and she should’ve been going slower, but she was going 38 miles per hour at the time of the accident. Authorities state that the Sensing Diagnostic Module showed that she was going 46 to 47 miles per hour when she slammed on the brakes. The speed limit where she was driving was 50 miles per hour, so Jenner is claiming that speed was not a factor in the fatal crash.
According to TMZ, it seems pretty unlikely that the former Olympian will be charged with any crimes, but is that really justice since a life has been lost? What do you think? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Love this post?
- Lamar Odom Booted From Airplane Due to Vomiting and Drunkenness
- When butt enhancement goes horribly wrong: Woman left with hideous bulge after implant 'flips inside out'
- Christie Brinkley Dating John Mellencamp
- Ian Somerhalder Is Ready For Babies With Wife Nikki Reed
- Victoria Beckham Sparks Divorce Rumors With Tattoo Removals