Posing for the lens of Luigi & Iango, the English rose wore ensembles by stylist Deborah Afshani and flashed plenty of flesh.
Rosie previously told HuffPost Live, “I’ve been lucky in my career. Modeling is kind of a female’s world, and I feel very lucky for that. I never felt too many limitations in that industry, but it’s certainly something you think about more and more and it’s certainly something we’re seeing more and more in the media. For me, I would totally, comfortably call myself a feminist. I believe in equal rights and for women to do what they want to do.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!